Updated by Daniele
Having trouble connecting your PerfectDraft Pro to the app?
We've noticed that a few users are experiencing issues with their machine getting disconnected from their Wi-Fi, and wanted to let you know that this bug has been fixed!
Here's how to fix the connectivity issues:
- Check if your machine has a stable white light, if it doesn't, then it means it's disconnected
- If you unplug, wait 10 seconds, and replug your machine, it should automatically reconnect the machine to your WiFi.
- Alternatively, hold the Wi-Fi connectivity button on the machine to wipe out previous Wi-Fi settings, then reconnect the machine to your WiFi manually in the settings on the app.
- Approximately 30 minutes after your machine has reconnected, it will download the new firmware to the machine which fixes this problem. Once the firmware has been downloaded, the machine will restart.
- If you are still experiencing any connectivity issues after completing the above steps, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service team and they will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Open up your WiFi menu on your phone or computer and see if there are multiple options with your WiFi's name.
- See if there are multiple similar network names, for example:
- "home_wifi" and "home_wifi_5G"
- "home_wifi" and "home_wifi 5.0"
- "home_wifi" and "home_wifi5"
- "home_wifi 2G" and "home_wifi"
- If there are multiple similar networks, pick the one with either 2G, 2GHz, or nothing extra in the name. That is most likely the 2.4GHz WiFi network.