PerfectDraft Keg Returns♻️
How to proceed with PerfectDraft keg returns♻️?
How do you print a PerfecDraft keg return label?
Can we return Perfectdraft kegs purchased anywhere other than Saveur Bière ♻️?
Countries of Delivery
The PerfectDraft Pro
Your PerfectDraft Pro Kegs
How long does it take to cool a keg?
The keg fell🧨
Can I pre-chill the kegs?
Can I change kegs before they’re finished?
What's Up With My Beer🍺
PerfectDraft Pro Keg Returns🚚
I've reconnected the app but the message about my machine being disconnected hasn't disappeared
How to enable your app's notifications ?
Some kegs are not listed in the drop-down menu of the application.
Can I control a PerfectDraft Pro machine from multiple devices?
Connecting to the app📲
What is this white, slimy residue near the fan of my machine?
Cannot close the door🚪
My machine isn't working😱
Why did my machine reset on its own?
The cooling isn't working🥵
Volume indicator is wrong🔊
My beer tube is stuck😥
The beer tube pops up when connecting a keg
Beer or condensation leaks😭
Low beer flow🍺
My machine is noisy😫
I can’t insert the beer tube😥
About My PerfectDraft Pro
What is "Power Saving Mode?"
How do I pour the perfect beer?
How long does beer keep?
What are the dimensions of the machine?
How do I change a keg?
Is it exclusively for 6L kegs?
How do I turn off my machine?
The hanging keg method seems a bit fragile.
Maintaining my beer's temperature.
What temperature should I set my beer to?
Contents of the box
Installing my machine🛠
What does the display mean?
- All Categories
- The PerfectDraft Pro
- The App📱
- Trouble Connecting?
Updated by Daniele
Having trouble connecting your PerfectDraft Pro to the app?
We've noticed that a few users are experiencing issues with their machine getting disconnected from their Wi-Fi, and wanted to let you know that this bug has been fixed!
Here's how to fix the connectivity issues:
- Check if your machine has a stable white light, if it doesn't, then it means it's disconnected
- If you unplug, wait 10 seconds, and replug your machine, it should automatically reconnect the machine to your WiFi.
- Alternatively, hold the Wi-Fi connectivity button on the machine to wipe out previous Wi-Fi settings, then reconnect the machine to your WiFi manually in the settings on the app.
- Approximately 30 minutes after your machine has reconnected, it will download the new firmware to the machine which fixes this problem. Once the firmware has been downloaded, the machine will restart.
- If you are still experiencing any connectivity issues after completing the above steps, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service team and they will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Open up your WiFi menu on your phone or computer and see if there are multiple options with your WiFi's name.
- See if there are multiple similar network names, for example:
- "home_wifi" and "home_wifi_5G"
- "home_wifi" and "home_wifi 5.0"
- "home_wifi" and "home_wifi5"
- "home_wifi 2G" and "home_wifi"
- If there are multiple similar networks, pick the one with either 2G, 2GHz, or nothing extra in the name. That is most likely the 2.4GHz WiFi network.